Say goodbye to complicated baby carriers! Without any knots, ties, buckles, clips or rings, it's just 1 loops of fabric you put on cross-cross and that's it! Pop the baby in and you are good to go. From birth to 15kg.
New Born Position
1. Take the loops. Slip on by threading your head and your arm in this loop
2. Take your baby, with its head on your chest. Place it inside with your free hand in a froggy position, legs first, then its back. Take a moment to position the baby
3. Then spread it over the baby's back and legs. Make sure that mouth and nose are not obstructed.
7 Months+ — Hip Carry
1. Take the loops. Slip on by threading your head and your arm in this loop.
2. Place your baby between the loop and your hip.
3. Baby should be positioned with knees slightly higher than bottom (both legs out).
4. To tighten the carry, find the fabric closest to your neck & pull that fabric away from your neck to the edge of your shoulder.